- Publish developments in the social sector through top global mass media outlets
- Participate in government-led conferences
- Organize events that raise awareness for philanthropy and nonprofits in China
- Complete field research and reporting on china’s social sector
- Host advocacy events to raise funds and awareness for various nonprofit
- Comprehensive Corporate social responsibility (CSR) Solutions for leading Chinese firms and multi-nationals with a presence in China.
- Full CSR report blending industry outlook with company’s competitive advantage to a personally tailored CSR strategy.
- Regular educational events, seminars and networking opportunities to engage leaders in the social and private sectors.
- Consulting services multiply the impact of a company’s CSR strategy.
- Grant-making: International best practices in strategy, due diligence and reporting
- Partner search: NGO database and independent research on China’s philanthropic landscape
Due Diligence & Project Reporting:
- Our bilingual staff identifies high impact grassroots nonprofits and social enterprises, performs onsite evaluations, interviews staff and beneficiaries.
- We also assess each organization’s financial statements, followed by a comprehensive report detailing the organization’s background, project details and funding risks. Our assessment, donation management and follow-up processes have guided the management of donations to over 70 grassroots NGOs.
- SVG keeps a regular pulse on China’s social sector with the goal of creating a healthier, more
effective and innovative social sector. We do this through:
- Lectures, seminars and forums to create a public dialog about and with NGOs
- NGO capacity building for long-term sustainability, though we remain donor driven
- Research including formal reports and a globally recognized blog detailing current trends in Chinese philanthropy.